FELLOWSHIP OF GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS
is rooted in promoting and propagating such core values as:
- Lordship of Jesus Christ over all mankind
- Jesus Christ being the way, the truth and the life
- Unity amongst gospel music ministers
- Discipline, integrity, honesty and accountability
- Equity and Fairness
- Improving the standards of Gospel Music
- Encouraging productivity and hard-work amongst Gospel Music Ministers
- Ensuring best practices as it relates to Gospel Music.
IN PURSUIT OF THESE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES, FELLOWSHIP OF GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS may:
- Further the cause of its members through active participation in their programmes.
- Conduct, operate, co-ordinate, participate in, and support gospel music endeavours, educational, legal, charitable, humanitarian and other publicly beneficial programmes and activities, whether they are programmes and activities of FELLOWSHIP OF GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS or of other physical persons and/or other legal entities both within and outside Nigeria whose vision is in consonance with the vision and values of the Fellowship.
- Further the strategic mission, vision, goal and objectives of FELLOWSHIP OF GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS.
- Advance the common goals and objectives of any network(s) or coalition(s) its affiliated to by enhancing collective credibility of, and improving the efficiency of programmes and activities conducted and operated by FELLOWSHIP OF GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS and or the network(s) and coalition(s) of which it is a member.
- Conduct, operate, co-ordinate, participate in, as well as support other programmes, as the Board of Trustees may, in its sole discretion, deem constructive and appropriate in furtherance of the goals and objectives of the FELLOWSHIP, and in keeping with the provisions of the extant law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria governing non-profit and non-governmental organizations.